Free Shipping is available on orders shipping in Canada over $150 and the United States over $200 via our choice of method using Canada Post / USPS
- We accept returns of all unused and unopened products for 30 days following receipt of your order. Simply send it back to us for a refund (less a 10% restocking fee and shipping costs).
- Before you ship product(s) back, make sure to email us at [email protected] to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, which you must display on the outside of the box. Inside the box, please include either a copy of the original Sales Receipt or Invoice, or a sheet of paper with your name, address, phone number, reason for return and RMA number.
- We do not pay any postage (to and from, taxes, duties fees) on returns and exchanges. All transportation costs will be the buyer’s responsibility.
- Items returned for a refund are subject to a restocking fee of 10%.
- Your refund (less a 10% restocking fee and shipping costs) will be processed within three business days after we receive your returned item.
- Packaging products are not eligible for return, as they are food-grade sanitary products.
- We do not accept used smoking accessories
- We do not guarantee any parcels delivery date, nor will we refund shipping if a parcel is not delivered at the time it was stated it would be.
Missing & Broken Items
- All missing and broken items must be reported within 72 hours of delivery. Please contact us at [email protected] and we will resolve the issue promptly.
- We will not accept used pieces for return, please do a water test prior to use
- No Warranty
- Due to the fragile nature of our Glass products, there is no warranty offered.
SHIPPING ADDRESS: We only ship to the billing address and do not accept separate shipping addresses. The site will not allow a separate shipping address to be entered.
INCORRECT ADDRESSES: We are not liable for packages sent to the incorrect address if that is what was put on the order. If you contact us we will make every attempt possible to rectify it, but we are not liable if it is delivered to the address you put on the order as a mistake.
PACKAGE TRACKING: Once we have processed your order, we will send your order with the appropriate courier service (Canada Post, Purolator etc). We will email you with a tracking number which will help you estimate your order’s arrival time & date. We strongly advise you to be aware of when your package is being delivered to your address as we are not responsible for packages that may have been stolen.
PACKAGE NOT DELIVERED: If your package tracking information shows delivered but you did not receive it, you will need to contact your local post office or courier service to see where the package was left. Once a package is confirmed delivered BC Extract Supply Shop is no longer responsible for the package.
SPECIAL HANDLING FEES: While we do offer free shipping, oversize items and products requiring special handling fees will not be covered. If these fees are due, we will contact you for the balance prior to shipping.
ORDERS OVER $400: To protect ourselves from fraud we may request proof of ID for first-time customers. When required we may request this on orders under the $400 as needed.
CUSTOMS: If your parcel is refused via customs, you may need to pay shipping to have it sent back to you. You also have the option of just getting a refund minus a 10% restocking fee and original shipping.